Wildchain is a non-profit conservation innovation lab with the mission to inspire & empower individuals and organizations to protect our endangered species and their habitats.
Our mobile game Wildchain: Save the Savanna brings you closer to cute and endangered animals than you ever could have imagined. Wildchain lets you digitally adopt and raise some of the earth’s rarest species within a digital sanctuary they can call home. Each animal is a unique, digital counterpart of an animal living in the wild. We use cutting-edge technologies to blend the real and virtual world.
Ready to Play Your Part?
- Design, code, and develop new features/fix bugs/add enhancements to large scale services and solutions
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of various system resources
- Take a hands-on approach in writing, reviewing, and testing code.
- Follow engineering best practices to ensure code quality, performance, and reliability.
- Collaborate effectively with teammates, contributing to an innovative environment of technical excellence.
- Provide production & integration support for shared technology.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 3+ years of professional experience in Mobile app development, desktop or web application development
- Hands-on experience covering full-stack ( C#, Node.js, Mongo DB,, SQL/NoSQL,AWS s3, AWS EC2)
- Experience in object-oriented design of applications/systems.
- Excellent knowledge of development tools & integrated build systems: Git/Jenkins
- Exposure to Software development practices, Continuous Integration.
- Follow technology trends
- Strong Debugging and Troubleshooting Expertise
- Experience with iOS & Android
Nice to haves:
- Unity and React experience
If you are this close to what we’ve described but aren’t sure, apply. Let’s figure out together if this is where you could shine.
Starting date: ASAP
Work location: Remote work possible